Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I convince my mom to get me a dog?

I have wanted a dog all my life and I am responsible enough for one. My mom just doesn't want to get one, but she doesn't ever give me a reason! My dad would be fine with it I think, but I can't seem to convince my mom! I want one so badly, what can I do to convince her? Don't say to show responsibility because I have been showing that, I have guinea pigs and I take wonderful care of them!How can I convince my mom to get me a dog?
First of all, you have to bear in mind that raising a dog entails a lot of responsibility. Learn more about dogs. It will be granted when the right time comes.





Dog information, http://alturl.com/32fgHow can I convince my mom to get me a dog?
Try your best to show you are responsible
Owning a dog is a big responsibility. I know this sounds kinda stupid but if someone in your family has a dog perhaps you could lend it for a week and then prove to your mam that you are responsible enough. I hope this has helped ^^.





DO EVERYTHING... CLEAN IT, FEED IT, WALK IT
If I had a dime for every time I saw this question on here, i'd be a millionaire by now.








Of course your mom says no.. simply because she is going to be the one paying for all of its supplies/vet visits/medication/shots/etc etc.





When you go to school all day, who do you think takes care of the puppy?? not you right? so who else?? her!





If she is dead set on no. which is sounds to me that she is... then you must wait until you are old enough to have a job.. then you can bring the subject up again and possibly she would say ok.. or if that doesn't fly with her still.. You will have to wait until you can move out on your own. Sorry, but being a minor comes with having rules and nothing seems fair.





Been there done that.
Everyone asks this question read one of their answers. If your mom says no its NO
This question has to be asked every hour. Im sure when you typed the question it said on the side:


';Wait, we might already have the answer!';





Just look at this person's advice.


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
For what reason does your mum not want a dog? Is it financial, is she afraid of them, does she not want the extra responsibility because whilst you may do the every day stuff she (may - I don't know if your mother works) be the one at home all day having to clear up after it whilst it's being house trained/walking etc.
Ok, I am dealing with this too. Here is what I have done so far:


-raised 500 dollars


-written a paper about how to care for dogs, it was 50 pages


-made a presentation for my parents


-taken care of my aunt's dog


-helped around the house





You could talk to your dad about how you'd want a dog, and ask him to speak to your mom. Maybe you could try training your guinea pigs to do some tricks, if that's possible? Show your parents how much you know about dogs. Maybe walk some of your neighbor's dogs or petsit them. Good luck!
Just sit down and talk to your mom about it.....
The dog will most likely try to eat the guinea pigs. And if you mom doesn't want a dog she doesn't need to give you a reason. If you really think you can handle potty training, obedience training, and all other care for the dog show her that you can handle it by doing chores on your own, without being told. Also do special things for her and be nice. IF this works you have to keep it up. I did this and my mom surprised me with a husky puppy. Not a good breed for a first time owner. But I could handle it because I thought I was half dog until I was like ten and I read and researched everything there is to know about dogs and would write about it instead of doing my homework. I was dedicated and if you have to be to. You can't just leave the dog when you want to because that means your parents will be caring for the dog. Remember having a dog is like have a toddler.
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ...then beg a little.
lots of begging trust me.
  • low rate loans
  • anti virus protection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment