Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to do something with my boyfriend...?

I'm having a party on a month or so. I wanted to do something with my boyfriend that night. As in go farther than usual. How should I do it, just grab his hand and take him to my room, or give him hints or what. I like things to be done by impulse.How to do something with my boyfriend...?
Try the hints first to see if he gets it, if not, then by all means take him by the hand and take him to your bedroom.How to do something with my boyfriend...?
if you like things to be done by impulse then why ask here? do what feels right/best for you.





as a guy, he wont care how you go about it to be blunt. what are you trying to achieve by the hints? if you're trying to get him really excited right away, just tell him straight up what you want to do to/with him. whisper it in his ear, tell him meet you in your room or whatever, and walk away.


text him from across the room


slip him a note.


hint at it throughout the day if you want to drive him crazy.


you could also totally surprise him. nonchalant, just say hey, come here real quick (to your room). beat him there and be in your bra/panties waiting, or walk with him and shut the door behind you and go at it.





i gave you a ton of ideas, but like i said honestly, you cant go wrong too easily
  • low rate loans
  • anti virus protection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment