Friday, August 20, 2010

How To Stream Movies From Ubuntu 9.10 to Xbox 360?

hey. im pretty new to linux. I know a bit more then the basics. Anyways i just recently got it put on my computer. now i come to the part of figuring out how to watch movies on my xbox 360. I am a totally loss for this at the moment. So Step by Step instructions would be awesome. I need to know What program is best to use for this. I would prefer a simple method of doing this. But if not then whatever works,





Thanks in AdvanceHow To Stream Movies From Ubuntu 9.10 to Xbox 360?
If I'm correct, the XBox can see network shares and stream from there.





Install and configure Samba (the Windows file sharing system for Linux) on your linux box. Place your movies in a Samba shared directory, and point your Xbox to that computer/share.





Follow the guide in the source link below.
  • low rate loans
  • codes for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment