Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it just me or is anyone strangely attracted to Final Fantasy 13 Characters?

Is it just me or is anyone attachted to FF13 characters some how.. I feel like I want to go into my TV and be with Vanille for some strange reason which I don't know about.





Anyone else have the same feelings? I feel weird..Is it just me or is anyone strangely attracted to Final Fantasy 13 Characters?
I kinda know what you mean; Vanille is really quite hot. She's just so lovely, so cute, and...well...everything else. It's a kind of ';damn why can't she be real!?'; thing isn't it? It doesn't help that she reminds me of a friend of mine I used to have a thing for.Is it just me or is anyone strangely attracted to Final Fantasy 13 Characters?
every 3d final fantasy has had sometype of jailbait character. she's not real dude, put down the controller and go to the mall or something. it's called human interaction and there's girls there.
The beautiful and seemless graphics could have enticed you. Oh well, lightning is kinda cute, but not strong enough to quell my sense of reality.. haha.
Rule34 and 4chan can fufill your desires
Nope, it's just you.

No comments:

Post a Comment