Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I be so bad? After so long I have to ask...is it me?

I am 21 and have never had a girlfriend. Recently I have offered money on craigslist for laughs and giggles just to have a girl just eat dinner with me. Nothing came of it. It seems like anything I do to even get a date, the farther I am from that result. I was not desperate before, but now I am. I can't help it when I am that rejected. I feel like the harder I try to make myself better, the more I fall, kind of like being stuck in quick sand. It is hard not to wish for a quicker life. I am tired of struggling and failing. I would be better off not being here I suppose, but I am not going to kill myself...I however wouldn't mind if I just died now. I don't understand why God even created me. I feel like I have distanced myself from him as well and I am not trying to. I have lots of physical things in life to be thankful for but it means nothing to me when what I want now is a realization I am not failing at life. I have been close to getting a date and maybe more a couple of times, but when I start to seize the moment, it seems like my feet get pulled out from under me and I am back on ground zero. Could my life be a result of me not being a good enough person? Could I be lacking in something? I don't know what it is or how to fix myself.How can I be so bad? After so long I have to ask...is it me?
you dont have the right moves just think about what your doing and what woman really wantHow can I be so bad? After so long I have to ask...is it me?
Oh dear, only 21 and worried about never having a date, I am hearing you put so much emphasize on getting a date, you have your whole life ahead of you, get out there and have some fun in life, stop worrying about dating, go out with friends, believe me good friends are better to have than any date, you say you dont understand why God created you, well he did it because you are who you are, and there will be a purpose in your life, but stop wasting it worrying about dates, I feel because you worry about this so much, it shows, and that scares people, so get out with the boys, forget about getting a date, and once you do this, I bet someone comes along before you even know about it. There will be your time, you just have to be patient, and dont push it. Try taking up some sort of hobby, do some volunteer work, you would be surprised who you can meet doing this type of thing, just try it and then tell me it doesnt work, I bet it does
When i was 21 i thought the same about dating and so, felt like it will never happen to me.


Build up your character, work on doing whats right. Volunteer, help, work out, educate yourself. Stay away from social networking sites or even spending time online as much. Explore the real world gain some life experience. Socialize with family and friends, but not drinking our useless matters.


figure out what you want to achieve start with simple tasks. They always say have a goal in life and begin with the bigger picture, but that's tough. Start by small meaningful goals where its a win win situation.


For example, working out going to the gym exercising is good but without a goal it will bore you one day.


Do this, if you like jogging put yourself a goal to be achieved in 2 months, i.e. doing 10ks in X minutes


If you pass your self set challenge you can step it up a notch again. If you fail stand up and try it again after learning what made you fail.


Assuming you got it, you challenged your self twice and managed them. Take it to a new level go public, check out any local marathons or sport events and plan to at least par-take in them.


Believeve me once you start working omaterialisticic, non-computing goals you will be one with a genuine personality worth chatting up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment