Friday, August 20, 2010

I need a job and I dont know how to find one ?

I did MBA and Master of accounting in sydney.I dont know how to get a job as this is my worst drawback.Please help me.I am ready to relocate anywhere in India.Your help would greatly be appreciated.Thank you.I need a job and I dont know how to find one ?
Seek the help of a job counselor who either helps you develop the techniques you need or actually serves as a recruiter for firms in the region you want to live in.





Best of luck to you.I need a job and I dont know how to find one ?
If you are looking for a job in India then post your profile/resume on websites like


www.naukri.com


www.timesjobs.com


www.jobsahead.com


www.mosterindia.com





also u can check opne vaancies in your field .
Hi there. Have you heard that freelance is the new full time? This means no matter where you are, or what you do -- so long as you have valuable skills to offer the world, you can then have a decent paying job. You can try signing up with plenty of legit freelance sites on the web. Most of it are free, and some asks you for a low monthly premium to have access to quality jobs. All you have to ask yourself is: Are you cut out for freelancing? If you've got a pc at home and a decent internet connection, then, you can start asap. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment