Friday, August 20, 2010

Should I watch Joel Osteen's ';How to Live'; or something called ';Darwins Deadly Legacy';?

I'm at my parents house with insomnia. They have a Jesuscentric dvd collection. Watch one of these or just gouge my eyes out with a rusty fork?Should I watch Joel Osteen's ';How to Live'; or something called ';Darwins Deadly Legacy';?
Make your own choices.Should I watch Joel Osteen's ';How to Live'; or something called ';Darwins Deadly Legacy';?
Darwin's deadly legacy. Sounds like a blast :)
Put one of the DVD's in the microwave and watch what happens. It's very entertaining!








Torg
Watch the sinful TeleTubbies instead.
LOL...if you have a computer, maybe a nice sweet anime will cheer you up, like that one about the piano players who compete to overcome each others' genius....and the sound track (well, if you like classical music) will blow you away.


http://www.animecrazy.net/nodame-cantabi鈥?/a>
Are you trying to fall asleep? If so, I'd go with the ';How to Live'; DVD.





If you are going for some level of entertainment, I would suggest that you line up a bunch of glasses, fill them with descending amounts of water, and then hold a concert.
I am a Christian and I think I would take your rusty fork along with also jabbing a couple of pencils in my ears if I had to watch Joel Osteen.
Well, I already offered Nikonf5 an open invite to come to our place for breakfast. I would love to extend one to you at this difficult time right now.





You might like the fare, since I don't go back to work until Saturday today's offerings at ';Trolls Abode'; for breakfast include:





Beer, spliffs and an unopened box of Tim's Bits (Donut holes in various flavors) from Tim Horton's, its time you got in touch with your inner Canadian my dear....

No comments:

Post a Comment