Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to add 2 amps to 1 Line out converter?

I have a 2010 Civic Lx and at the moment i have 2-12P3's. Im wondering how i can wire 1 line out to 2 amps. 1 for the subs and 1 for the speakers to my stock Headunit. I really dont want to eliminate the Headunit right now is why im doing this. If anybody could give me advice or any sites that have a product like this please let me know. Thankyou for everybody who helps.How to add 2 amps to 1 Line out converter?
You can use y connectors and split the signal from the rca output on the line out converter to 3 sets of rcas but you would only be running off of 1 input, you wouldn't be able to fade your stereo. At the minimun I would recommend getting 2 line out converters, 1 for the front speakers, 1 for the rears and subs.

No comments:

Post a Comment