Friday, August 20, 2010

How to move UNPURCHASED songs from one computer to another using my ipod?

I use Itunes and have all of my music on my desktop computer. I am now using a laptop and would like for all of my music to be moved to that computer. I was able to move the purchased music, but is there a way to use my ipod to move all of the songs in my music library that were downloaded from my personal CDs?How to move UNPURCHASED songs from one computer to another using my ipod?
Hi, Apple has step-by-step instructions on how to transfer your iTunes library from one computer to another. I've attached the link for using an iPod to transfer the library, but if your iPod does not have enough free memory, you can do it with a flash drive or external hard drive. Doing it the way Apple recommends is supposed to preserve your play counts, album art, changes you made to the song information and (i think) also playlists.





I would have copied the instructions here, but the instructions come with pictures that won't show up.


https://support.apple.com/kb/HT1329

No comments:

Post a Comment