Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to make a fake vagina on myself?

I am a teenage boy and I want ideas on ways to make it look like I have a vagina. Like a real one from my view or just how to tuck it in. I want to freak my friends out so badly. How do girls shave their pubes. Thanks.How to make a fake vagina on myself?
weird, but there's nothing wrong with it =PP use a shaver, but beware, when it grows in- it will be very discomforting. use lotion after you shave- with cocoa butter.How to make a fake vagina on myself?
wtf dude, why do you want your friends to look there anyways?





well the samarui used to invert it into their body cavity's before battle so it didn't get cut off so just push it in up there, it won't work when your hard thoug
Take some duck tape and strap it to your butt but if you do this when your done untap it slowly or it will rip and hurt........women shave there pubs by taking a razor and shaving it like shaving legs....
Youre Sick!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment