Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get my *** off this computer and study?

I'm in 7th grade and i'm soon to be an 8th grader (if i pass the math taks test). The thing with math is that i've been failing math the entire school year.I've been to tutorials and i even ask questions on things i don't know AND I STILL DON'T GET MATH!! it's not one lesson,its math overrall that i don't understand and i want to study more,so i'll get better and pass!How to get my *** off this computer and study?
better give away your keyboard %26amp; mouse to them %26amp; ask them to lock those thiings out ...How to get my *** off this computer and study?
Tell your mom to take away the power cord for a couple of hours everyday til you get it. She should probably be limiting your time on the computer anyway. Keep trying you will get it.
try to get some outside help or ask your teacher





imagine if you get held back, that should motivate you
HI5!.. im also like u. :))


Well, I dont fail maths, though. :D


anyways..


You have to control yourself.


Tell your mom to hide your laptop until u finish the test. it wOrks.


Just concentrate in what your doing and you'll be fine.. ;)
been there done That. I spent like 2 years in same math class it was boren and sicking, and i never understood it. By time i graduated the math ';gee'; = required to pass to graduate '; it held me back . I ended up graduating the next year, surprisingly i still hadn't learned anything new lol. But anyways, look Math is really hard, Idk what to tell you to get up and study, just look over the material and lock it in your head, its hard and stupid trust me i hate math and prob. will never understand it. But i want to be a nurse one day, going back to college soon , and i have to suck it up and apply myself u should too !!

No comments:

Post a Comment