Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I get a title to a truck that the original owner said he couldn't find and now won't answer me?

I bought a truck a few months ago and the owner said he had to send off for the title. When I attempted to contact him again about the title the number he had given me had been disconnected. He had my number but never contacted me. I need the title to get a tag. I have no other way to get in touch with him but I do have a written bill of sale for the truck that he signed. What to do?How can I get a title to a truck that the original owner said he couldn't find and now won't answer me?
Take your bill of sale to the DMV. Tell them whats going on. File for lost/stolen title. It will take a while but it sounds like that's your best bet.How can I get a title to a truck that the original owner said he couldn't find and now won't answer me?
first of all this sounds fishy.contact the sp and find out if the truck is stolen.if not apply for a lost title. but the original owner, is going to have to do this.
go to the bmv and sign for a lost title

No comments:

Post a Comment