Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i get my boyfriend to put his arms around me?

Is there any way i can get him to put his arm around me without asking?How do i get my boyfriend to put his arms around me?
Well I would think he'd do that without you asking because his your boy friend! Hug him first then he will get used to the idea of hugging a girl back and of course it will be you.How do i get my boyfriend to put his arms around me?
Put you arm around him first. Monkey see, monkey do. He'll get the hint ---unless he's an airhead.
U shouldn't force him.. he should do it by his own free will
Give him head
Just hold his arm and put it around him without him even noticing, make it seem like it's not on purpose, very natural and see his reaction. If he's uncomfortable doing it maybe u not compatible :-/
take his arms and put them around you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment