Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i make a penguin out of symbols on my phone?? plllzzz help 10 pnts to best answerrr!?

firstly, please do not waste my time saying signatures are stupid and annoying. its not you im going to be texting so why do you care anyway.





me and my friends are really obsessed with penguins and i would like to know how i can make one out of symbols on my cell phone. if you know please annnsweer. ill give 10 points :)How do i make a penguin out of symbols on my phone?? plllzzz help 10 pnts to best answerrr!?
.( ';)%26gt;


/(())\


.v vHow do i make a penguin out of symbols on my phone?? plllzzz help 10 pnts to best answerrr!?
. (';)%26gt; I think thats a penguin, what do you think?


%26lt;( )%26gt;


, '; ';
(';)%26gt;
(';)%26gt;


%26lt;( )%26gt;


'; ';





idk...





(';)%26gt;
Hi I don’t know how to do a penguin but I do know how to a bunny


()_()


( -.-)


( %26gt;%26lt;)





Or a hand.


….........…..../´¯/)..


.......……...../....//


……..……./...//


..../´¯/´¯/´¯\´¯\ .......


.././.../..../..../. |_......


(.(....(....(..../.) ..)..


.\................\/ .../....


..\................. /........


....\..............( ............


......\............. \...........





spɹoʍ ʎɯ dıןɟ uǝʌǝ ɹo





http://www.sevenwires.com/play/UpsideDownLetters.html

No comments:

Post a Comment