Monday, August 16, 2010

How to I go from black hair to brown?

Okay, I dyed my hair black a few months ago and I decided I hate it. My hair is naturally curly so it's a little dry and its damaged. I want to go to a brown. Light brown/dark brown, doesn't matter to me. I just want this black gone with the least damage possible. I was wondering if I could buy brown box dye? Or would it not effect the black at all?How to I go from black hair to brown?
The box trick will not work, just make your hair darker. There are a few options though. There's the super fast option of bleaching your hair, but this will make it blonde. Usually, the box of bleach has directions to get the right color though. Using lemon to naturally lighten your hair will work as well. This, however, does not lighten it too much. Finally, you could use a color stripping shampoo to rid your hair of the black coloring. Since you mentioned your curls being dry though, I'd follow up with a moisturizing leave-in conditioner.How to I go from black hair to brown?
Oops hair dye takes you back to your normal hair color and doesn't damage your hair then you can dye it brown
if you have dark hair buy a the perfect 10 box and buy blonde trust me its going to be brown i buy the perfect 10 box every time

No comments:

Post a Comment