Friday, August 20, 2010

How to save YouTube music to mp3?

I was wondering if any of you guys is familiar with how to download and save YouTube videos to pc. I know that theoretically it's not that hard to save youtube videos to pc, but I also found some good music on youtube and I would like to be able to save YouTube music to mp3 and transfer the YouTube music I like to my cell phone, for example.





So if anyone knows how I can save Youtube music to mp3, I'd love some help with this issue.How to save YouTube music to mp3?
Google 'Youtube to MP3'


Click the 1st result.


Paste the URL to the box where it asks for it, click HIGH quality, and allow it to do what it needs to do.


There is no install, and its 100% safe!How to save YouTube music to mp3?
idk? remixes. Yeah I also tried to do that but I want this remix called walking on a dream by this dude wastetimechasing cars.. It had low by ludacris and bedrock remixed together.
I myself absolutely love http://www.EasyMovieConverter.com. It just plain works

No comments:

Post a Comment