Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to get rid of a small, flat mole on my cheek without scarring?

I went to the dermatologist today and he said that he can remove it by cutting it off but it would leave a scar. That is because it's very small and it's not bulging. So, is there any other ways I could remove it without scarring?How to get rid of a small, flat mole on my cheek without scarring?
I'm pretty sure the only way to get rid of it is to cut it off (that's what my doctor told me). I had three cut off, one like you described was on my chest, and I wanted it cut off so it wouldn't be noticeable if it got bigger. The scar from it is huge (between a nickel and a dime in size) and WAY more noticeable than the mole...and depending on the day it hurts. So unless you really hate it then just leave it. I see it every day and wish I would have left it alone. The other two I had cut off also left scars. They're noticeable but not nearly as big. Though you may not have the same problem. I scar easily. Maybe see a plastic surgeon to have it done so it scars less. Sounds silly but it'd be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment