Friday, August 20, 2010

How to calculate GPA???!??!?!?

Hey, my school uses the English system but i still need to know what my GPA is. I have no idea how to calculate this using my grades, i tried some sites but they were a bit confusing.


can anyone tell me how?


If it helps, My A-Level grades are:


A (with full marks)


C (mid range)


C (high range)


D (high range)How to calculate GPA???!??!?!?
For Example.. You have 6 classes, and you got 3 A's, 2 B's and 1 C





A=4


B=3


C=2


D=1


F=0





Add it up.. 3 A's is 12, 2 B's is 8 and 1 C is 2. = 22





Divide 22 by 6, and you'll have a GPA of 3.67..





The reason you divide it by 6 is because you have 6 classes. So do that for your grades, and you'll come up with a GPA. GLHow to calculate GPA???!??!?!?
a= 4.0


b= 3.0


c=2.0


d=1.0


f=0


4+2+2+1=9


9/4 ( the four grades = 2.25 or a mid level C average.


for a more accurate GPA I need more accurate grades.
This is what i used. its very helpful and self explanatory





http://www.cie.org.uk/docs/recognition/Calculating%20GPAs%20for%20IGCSE.pdf





and yes you need to calculate your O-Levels too

No comments:

Post a Comment