Monday, August 16, 2010

I am desperate for a boyfriend.How to find a boyfriend when you are ugly?

I am desperate for a boyfriend who would love me,but I am too ugly (i got ugly facial features) to have a boyfriend.





I'm 18 years old girl and I never kissed a boy before.I had never been to date.I'm still a virgin!!Boys seems to not like me.





How to find a boyfriend?I am desperate for a boyfriend.How to find a boyfriend when you are ugly?
beauty is in the eye of the beholderI am desperate for a boyfriend.How to find a boyfriend when you are ugly?
just be patient sweety...the perfect man will come....and there are plenty of guys that prolly dont care if u are ugly anyways....
if you really try you don't have to be ugly. just dress for your figure and play up your best features and get a nice hair cut.


but if you really want, go for the fat ones. they don't discriminate unless they're huge assholes then you won't want to be with them anyways. a hot asshole is bad enough, a fat one?


there are many ugly guys out there, try online dating too.
any decent guy will like you for your personality, not what you look like. besides which, i doubt you're as bad as you think you are. have a bit of a make over, make the best of what you have. when you feel better about yourself you'll have more confidence. confident and happy people will always attract more people to them :)
first thing, lose the attitude. if you think you're ugly guys will pick up on that. get some ******* confidence. and make up. and if you show your clevage? guys wont even notice your face.





seriously. regardless of how you look. if you are confident and outgoing. guys can see passed the ugly.
Spread em! Ok I'm sorry bad joke, look no ones ugly everyone has a somebody for them. Your just looking in the wrong crowd or maybe you don't present yourself well. Dress nice smell


nice handle ur self with respect learn how to have fun learn to dance be outgoing and have a good attitude and a sense of humor and you'll be succesfull. And don't ever sleep with a guy just to get him to like you if you do that's what he will like , ur kitty not you. If a guy can't like you for you don't waste time.
i would like to get to knw u rebecca sure u aint ugly :( i dnt go for looks anyways its all about personality whats ur yahoo addy xxx
Have more confidence and be independent, it's attractive in women too.
Hell rebecca how are you today ?





there is no such a thing call ( Ugly) or ( perfect ) .


Because I belive no once is Ugly and no one is perfect .





God created us equal,





I'm 21 dude I kissed a girl once but no sex never . :) But im proud of it





be confidence in your self and take care of your studies, don't be shallow .





I was such an ugly kid - When I played in the sandbox, the cat kept covering me up :)








take care of your self well








Peace
Try not to be 'desperate for a boyfriend', that will probably put some people off and don't worry so much about your appearance because what may be seen as 'ugly' to one person could be what another person finds attractive..


Just have some confidence in yourself.. there's someone for everyone.
Sucks for you lol.
Try to see what you can do to make yourself look better. You may not be able to control what your face looks like, but you can work on improving your body with proper diet and exercise, getting a nicer hairstyle, wearing clothes that make you look better, etc. Some guys are less picky so you should be able to meet someone if you try. If you really are ugly, you probably won't be able to be as picky in your choice of guys, so you probably won't be able to meet someone that good looking unless he is just using you for sex. I'm not necessarily recommending this, but you may want to consider plastic surgery to improve your facial features, but you should be careful not to overdo things.
Hi ,fear not sweet angel ,there is some-one for every-one ,and surly your time will come ,be it sunset or sunrise a prince shall find you and all will be well .xxx
you will find the right person i never had a gf till i was 24 and i haven't been single since





take car and good luck
the right one will come
hun, im 19 and ive never been kissed, had a gf or had sex ur not alone boys who dont like u for ur looks are shallow cos im a lil ugly (many ppl disagree and agree) but ur personality is the real beauty if u have a nice personality a nice guy would be attracted to it





good luck hun x
I have been in your situation before, I was eighteen years old and never been kissed, I was so desperate for a man to show me love and tell me I was pretty. At nineteen years old I met a dude who showed interest in me, I dated him and he treated me like ****.


Usually, when a guy shows interest in girl, he doesn't show his feelings at first hand. You need to have confidence and stop thinking you are ugly. We are all pretty to someone. Maybe you need to work on your image.

No comments:

Post a Comment