Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to prepare for my first fashion show?

I am 12 going on 13 and about to be in my first fashion show, for African-style fashions. I wear glasses, though, and I have a little extra belly fat, and bad posture. How can I get ready for my first time in the modeling world? Also, how can I get farther than this first (professional) fashion show, and on to other jobs?How to prepare for my first fashion show?
sleep with the person in charge and take LOTS of drugs to calm yourself. also shoving your finger down your throat seems to help many modelsHow to prepare for my first fashion show?
Models need to work on themselves all the time because they are selling how they look. Start doing crunches to get rid of the belly fat and learn to walk by balancing a book on your head. When the book doesn't fall off as you walk forward, then your posture is ok. Glasses can be super cute but they cause a glare (off the glass) problem for photographers so see about getting some contacts.





The best professional modeling agency that handles child clients in your area will give you the best advice on how to go forward. Good luck!! ; )
you could look at magazines to draw inspiration and you could do a little exercise like sit ups and running and you have to have confidence without that its like you'll be there for nothing
  • low rate loans
  • anti virus protection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment