Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How much should I pay for a stranger to teach me driving?

I'm 26 years old and just passed written test to start driving lessens. I'm not from this country but I guess people learn driving from family and school. I don't have any family or close friends here and my husband has two cards that are way too big or high to learn driving. After asking around at work and in-laws, (which I don't think will be much of a help), I'm thinking about placing an ad on craigslist.





How much should I pay a person to teach me driving???How much should I pay for a stranger to teach me driving?
I would suggest about 20-25 for a driving instructor per hour.. There are loads of driving schools around for you to learn.How much should I pay for a stranger to teach me driving?
Advertising for strangers is dangerous. There are plenty of reputable driving schools around. Asking your friends who they used is the best way. They are licenced to teach you and carry the relevant insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment