Monday, August 16, 2010

How do i tell my GF how to know if she is horny?

me and my gf have been dating for about 3 weeks. the other night after i had dropped her off at her house she text me and asked if i know how to tell if she was horny. I wasn't sure how to answer so i said i didnt know. she knew i had a yahoo answers acount and asked me to post this. Please help me i really want to help her and make her happy.How do i tell my GF how to know if she is horny?
uh well it all depends on the girl. If she is asking you to post it on yahoo answers and having other females answer I would say that is pretty lame!How do i tell my GF how to know if she is horny?
I don't know..I always just tell my boyfriend I'm horny. I don't beat around the bush and play those mind games.
Just ask her if she is. Or touch on her and you'll know by how she responds.
LOL%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;I have been foolin around with a guy for like a few months and he can tell right away when I am horny..I tell him...but he already knows even before I tell him cuz when I am I will just stare at him like I want to devour him right then in there.Or I will just start kissing on him and letting my hands ';wander';.He says that I bite my lip,although I don't realize it.Another way to know is to check her underwear and see if she's wet!!! LOL
  • low rate loans
  • anti virus protection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment