Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to get a really pretty girl to like me?

I'm kinda shy at first but then I'm really flirty and outgoing. I've been told I have a great smile and that I'm funny. I get nervous around really pretty girls though lol. And I really want a girlfriend! I just want to feel liked, and want to be with someone I can be with and talk to. What's a good way to get a girl interested in me as more than a friend because thats a big problem for me, always stuck in the 'ohh lets just be friends'; zone. It seems like only ugly girls like me and I'm not even ugly! I want a pretty, funny, easygoing girl to like me for once! Oh btw I'm a sophomore in high school.How to get a really pretty girl to like me?
coming from a sophmore ima tell u this straight out STOP BEING SHALLOW!!!! in my experience ive met a many great guys who werent the handsomest but they had alot to offer and they didnt bore me like the self absorbed cute ones (not saying they all are) what i want to say is that looks shouldnt matter but if u really want to get a girl put yourself out there and talk to her stop being immature (girls hate that) be yourself and dont limit yourself cus although we r the same age u sound like a kid take my advice or leave it its up to you

No comments:

Post a Comment