Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to say ';It's nice to meet you'; in korean formal way?

I am meeting my boyfriend's dad in a few days; I am not so fluent in Korean so i want to know how to asy ';It's nice to meet you'; in korean in a very formal/polite way?? I get confuse with informal and formal T__THow to say ';It's nice to meet you'; in korean formal way?
'Pleased to meet you' : 만나서 반갑습니다 (';Mannaseo bangapseumnida';) [formal %26amp; polite]How to say ';It's nice to meet you'; in korean formal way?
아버님, 만나서 반갑습니다


ah boh neem, mannaso bang-gap sumneeda





The 아버님 part is the most polite way to call your bf's father (as is expected of you).





Don't forget that when you meet him, you have to bow between 45 and 90 degrees for a few seconds. And if you're giving him anything (especially a drink), always use 2 hands.





Good luck!





If you need more things to say, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment