Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to format USB Flash Drive?

I would like to format my USB flash drive using FAT32. What ';Allocation unit size do you recommend me'; ? 32 kilobytes or 64 kilobytes?How to format USB Flash Drive?
I really don't understand why u need the allocation size coz even if u keep the basic default allocation then it would work fine. I know that allocation has an importance but it is always suggested that you keep the allocation size as default when it is the same pc or laptop on which u r going to use the pendrive in the future....How to format USB Flash Drive?
Hi


For flashing USB in any windows you just should connect it to your PC. Then go to my computer and wait to PC install you flash. Then right click on drive of USB and finally select ';format';.

No comments:

Post a Comment