Monday, August 16, 2010

A Villager's Credence:How to get back the money that I have lent without any document to the tune of lacks?

Many years have gone since people have borrowed money from me promising that they would return it in a month's time.The latest one was borrowed by friend's family two years back for their daughter's higher education abroad.The youngster is employed now drawing a handsome salary.The friend's Whereabouts is not known.Mobile is not attended.How people,so close once,can do like this?


First tell me the secret of not lending money at all.They misuse my soft attitude.A Villager's Credence:How to get back the money that I have lent without any document to the tune of lacks?
first lean to say no stubbornly.regarding the money to get back i think you have to be very forcefully get that even if it is illegal.i dont think there is any other option ti get your money back which is given unsparinglyA Villager's Credence:How to get back the money that I have lent without any document to the tune of lacks?
Legally it would be impossible to retrieve the money lent without a Pro Note. In these days some people get very hard once they get cheap help. They may justify saying so many things like '; I had helped him a lot in the past, now my son is not giving money / or that the girl has to be married and I can not give back anything. After all he is rich; he gave only as gratis, not as loan..'; etc. that is the way of the world. Particularly your not being able to reach him shows he had hardened enough to cheat you. I feel sorry for your loss.





One of my pals gave a substantial portion of his wife's jewels to a friend who was down in his business. He was paying interest as per oral agreement. After sometime he left for Australia without informing and nothing was known for long. After two years, the fellow came to India and returned the money with a 12% interest and profuse apologies. Such things also happen. I wish your hard earned money comes to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment