Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Can you give me some ideas on how to break my cell phone?

hello ... i have a shitty cell phone .... and i want a new one .... and my parents wont buy one for me till i finish school this year ... so i want to break or to do anything to it to make it useless .... help me plz...but dont suggest to put it in the microwaveCan you give me some ideas on how to break my cell phone?
drop it in some waterCan you give me some ideas on how to break my cell phone?
Dropped it in water and then put it in a washing mashine ''accedently'' take it out and drop it from the top of your stairs. Should work :L
lol....funny question.... xD Um,just smash it multiple times,like,throw it on the floor and all....but make sure your parents aren't around when you do that of course,cuz then they'll hear you x)

No comments:

Post a Comment