Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I Stop people telling me I stink?

I haven't had a bath for 5 months so people keep calling me ';Stinky.'; I'm popular at school but people keep walking away from me. Today I was walking home from school and these guys started spraying me with a hose. I WILL NOT take a bath. Nobody can make me. I don't care if I get dirty or if I Stink, I just want to know how to shut them up?How do I Stop people telling me I stink?
TAKE A BATH!!!!! WHY WONT YOU????How do I Stop people telling me I stink?
Take a bath. Only way to make them stop.


It's really unsanitary to not bathe. You could get sick on an infection.
ewwwuh.
You asked this exact question (cut n paste) a week ago, probably more times too. Get a life.
The only solution to your problem is by taking a shower or bath. Seriously. There is no other solution.
That's a weird question.


Why would you chose not to shower? humans have evolved to need showers, most animals have hair which traps dirt and sweat and stuff, but humans need baths. I suppose if you have decided you want to be stinky and do not want people to judge you about it you can tell them you have an allergy to water (yes it's a real allergy, very rare but it's something people can suddenly develop) you could explain to people that water actually causes a skin rash on you and that's why you refuse to bathe, it might get people to be quiet.





but really (I know it's not my business) but you really ought to shower, it's unhealthy not to, especially in an environment as polluted as ours.
umm girly I think it's time to take a bath or even a shower...


I'll tell you how to take a bath step through step


1. plug the tub.


2. start the water


3. get undressed


4. step into the tub and sit down


5. grab the soap and wash your body


6. shampoo and condition the hair.


7. shave the legs, ect.


8. just relax.





p.s you can add bubbles if you want =)
You do know that its very possible for you to die because of your lack of hygiene? Infections will come, and some of those are deadly. Its utterly discusting not to bathe for that long.
have u ever heard the word'; hygiene'; gal? get real lady., what does your boyfriend say about u nt bathing.........crazieeeeeeeee huh!


anyway the only way to shut them up is taking a bath
  • low rate loans
  • anti virus protection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment