Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Crush is not like me because of my serious mistake to her. How can I Become friends with her again?

Please Help ME! THANKS! This are my mistakes to her. 1st I Lied To Her and 2nd I became a bad friend to her. At The End I Asked Sorry to Her, But He Rejected my Sorry because of my serious mistake. How can I Become friends with her again?My Crush is not like me because of my serious mistake to her. How can I Become friends with her again?
Honestly admit to her that you were wrong. You might not get her trust instantly, but constantly showing her that you truly regret what you did, will eventually let her believe that you are true to your heart. Don't push her to immediately accept her apology, give her time enough time to think about it. Think of those things that make her laugh, make her laugh. A text message is one way of doing it.My Crush is not like me because of my serious mistake to her. How can I Become friends with her again?
Oh just leave her alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment