Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do i get him to be attracted to me? Advice please?

my friend's boyfriend is his best friend, and she told me that he is attracted to collarbones (weird i know lol) i don't mind though, i think he's really cute. he is shy though, and i don't know how to get him to be attracted to me or even know that i like him without coming off too strong, because we don't really talk much, so i don't want to over do it. ya know? so yeah, if you can help please give me advice. :D i would really appreciate it.How do i get him to be attracted to me? Advice please?
Well I bet you heard this a million times but be yourself because if a guy cant handle what you really are then he shouldnt be with you so if you be yourself you can attract someone with similar interest


lol collarbones?

No comments:

Post a Comment