Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Is there still any chance for me to become a good burlesque dancer?

I'm 5 foot 1 (1.57 m) and weigh brtween 100 and 110 pounds (it changes).





I read somewhere that most burlesque dancers need to be taller. I'm getting my breasts reduced to either a B or a C next year.





Burlesque is my dream. Please help me. I don't know how to get into it. I practice every day. I definitely have a very 50s look!Is there still any chance for me to become a good burlesque dancer?
There is no required height for burlesque. You know Dita Von Teese, the queen of bringing back burlesque? Yea, she's only 5'3';. She just wears very high heels.Is there still any chance for me to become a good burlesque dancer?
personally, that doesn't look like the most fun type of dancing, but people say that about ballet, which i do. If you want to do it try. TRY TRY TRY! you may or may not, but i believe you can. Who cares if your short. TRY
I think the biggest part of it is age too. Your body sounds fine, especially if you get a reduction. If it is what you want then go for it.


Finding a reputable burlesque establishment...that will be your challenge.
why would you want to do that? why dont you find a dance style thats actually worth doing.





XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment